New Office Policies
To our patients at Jostock Dental:
These past couple months have been challenging for everyone, and we hope that you are all safe and healthy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We feel extremely fortunate to be able to reopen our office on Monday June 1st. We will be opening slowly, tending to patients with urgent dental needs first, and completing cases that were started in March. Over the next 4 weeks we will be slowly ramping up hygiene visits in an attempt to accommodate the needs of our patients. Brian and Valerie will be reaching out to those of you that missed an appointment in the next couple weeks to reschedule you. We appreciate your patience here. As the state of this public health emergency changes from day to day, we will remain focused on keeping our employees and our patients safe.
***All persons entering our dental practice MUST wear a face covering.
Please understand in the midst of running our practice right now, we are doing our best to protect each patient and ourselves. Upon arrival to our office masks are to be worn, we will do a COVID screening and temperatures are taken. If you have an appointment with us and answer YES to any of the following questions, please give our office a call to reschedule.
- In the last 14 days,
- Have you felt feverish?
- Had a cough?
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Loss of taste or smell?
- Any other flu-like symptoms?
- Tested positive for Covid?
Please practice social distancing in the office where possible. Waiting room chairs have been spaced apart and/or have chairs with signs regarding where to sit to keep 6 feet of distance. We ask that drivers and caregivers wait in their cars during the appointment. We encourage that parents do not bring in small children who are not being seen that day for an appointment.
In addition, we are implementing the following measures in order to ensure safety:
- – Having new patients fill out all forms online
- – You may wait in your cars if you chose to…text us when you arrive
- – Spacing out appointments to reduce patient traffic in the office
- – Strict daily employee Covid-19 screening and temperatures
- – Additional staff training per the State of Michigan
- – Adherence to CDC Guidelines, State of Michigan Guidelines, and American Dental Association Recommendations
- – Covid 19 Preparedness and Response Plan, per the state of Michigan is in place
- – Hand sanitizer available upon entering the building
****We have installed Tru-HEPA air filtration units in all of our patient rooms to help keep the air as clean as possible. These units circulate and clean the air multiple times an hour to reduce viruses, bacteria, dust and other air pollutants.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call (586) 978-8233 or email us at email@example.com
Lastly, if any of you know of a source of N95 PPE, please let us know. We are limited on our hygiene opening as we have had difficulty acquiring N95 masks.
We are looking forward to see you all soon,
Dr. Jim Jostock and Staff